Treescape Christmas Card
This Christmas card is the perfect activity for a cold winter’s day and is also a great addition to give your friends and family. To follow the step-by-step pictures for this craft, head over to our social media pages!
- 7×5 white blank card
- 7×5 blank piece of card
- 7×5 gold card
- Scrap piece of white card
- Various pieces of patterned Christmas paper
- Christmas greeting
- Red ribbon
- Double sided tape
- Foam sticky pads
- Take the gold piece of card and cut it to fit just inside the front of the blank card.
- Add double sided tape to the bank and then stick it to the front of the blank card.
- Repeat step 2 with the blank white piece of card, sticking it to the front of the gold card.
- Next using the template provided, cut three trees out of the patterned Christmas paper.
- Arrange the trees onto the front of the card. When you are happy with the look, stick the two back trees flat using the double-sided tape.
- With the final tree, place foam sticky pads on the back and then stick it in place in front of the trees you have previously stuck on.
- Next using the white piece of scrap card, measure up 4 cm and put a mark. Place your ruler across the mark, then whilst holding the ruler, pull the top piece of the card against the ruler causing the card to tear along the ruler.
- Using sticky pads attach the card to the front of the main card, covering the bottom part of the trees.
- Using the ribbon, make a small bow and attach to the front of the card, Finish the card by adding glitter along the tear line and a greeting to the bottom.