The use of this site is provided by YMCA Dulverton Group. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website – YMCA Dulverton Group. YMCA Dulverton Group is a charity registered under Charity No: 1076434 (England and Wales); Registered Company No: 03746771; Our registered office is at the George Williams Centre, Friarn Avenue, Bridgwater, TA6 3RF. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no control over the content of the linked website(s) and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- You may link to our website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. Framing of our site or any part of it is not permitted.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. This material is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. Reproduction is prohibited without our prior written consent. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
- Unless there is an acknowledgement to the contrary, all trade marks reproduced on this website are owned by, or licensed to, us.
- You may print or download extracts from our site for your personal reference or to draw the attention of others to material posted on our site. You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.