We believe every young person should have someone they can trust. YMCA Dulverton Group aims to support young people through good and difficult times through a range of services including our supported accommodation.
Support and Advice services are accessible through our Accommodation and Support Hubs and include:
We aim to support people aged over 16 years old with a housing need through our Accommodation and Support Hubs which offer a range of free services including:
● Housing support and advice, including emergency housing
● Employment, training and education opportunities
● Confidence building and interview techniques
● Welfare and benefits advice
● Signposting to external agencies.
In each case, our aim is to enable the individual to grow and develop in every aspect of their life.
We provide a floating support service to support young people aged 16-25 years old and families who need extra help to sustain a tenancy and/or achieve independence.
The Floating Support Service also provide an information and signposting service to direct young people to the most appropriate service for their individual needs which include:
● Careers, training and employment
● Criminal justice system
● Sports and activities
● Medical help
We provide advocacy support to a young person to enable them to:
● Express their views and concerns
● Access information and services
● Defend and promote their rights and responsibilities
● Explore choices and options.
For more information
Contact the Accommodation and Support Hub
Melville House, 12 Middle Street, Taunton, TA1 1SH.
Call 01278 726000
Office hours – 9.30am – 4pm weekdays (excluding bank holidays)