We believe every young person should have someone they can trust. YMCA Dulverton Group aims to support young people through good and difficult times through a range of services including our supported accommodation.
Support and Advice services are accessible through our Accommodation and Support Hubs and include:
We aim to support people aged over 16 years old with a housing need through our Accommodation and Support Hubs which offer a range of free services including:
● Housing support and advice, including emergency housing
● Employment, training and education opportunities
● Confidence building and interview techniques
● Welfare and benefits advice
● Signposting to external agencies.
In each case, our aim is to enable the individual to grow and develop in every aspect of their life.
We provide a floating support service to support young people aged 16-25 years old and families who need extra help to sustain a tenancy and/or achieve independence.
The Floating Support Service also provide an information and signposting service to direct young people to the most appropriate service for their individual needs which include:
● Careers, training and employment
● Criminal justice system
● Sports and activities
● Medical help
We provide advocacy support to a young person to enable them to:
● Express their views and concerns
● Access information and services
● Defend and promote their rights and responsibilities
● Explore choices and options.
As part of the delivery of Support and Advice we offer more formal training opportunities including the Tenant Accreditation Scheme (TAS) and the Tenant Ready Scheme (TRS)
For more information
Contact the Accommodation and Support Hub
Routes Office, St Mary’s Street, Bridgwater TA6 3NL
Call 03332001616 ask for Routes Office
Opening times: 9:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m Monday to Friday