We believe every young person should be able to fulfil their potential. We seek to offer opportunities to young people to develop in confidence and shine as individuals, we do this through, apprenticeships, training and volunteer opportunities.
Apprenticeships provide valuable hands on experience and technical knowledge, along with functional and personal skills required for career progression.
As an apprentice you’ll:
● Work alongside experienced staff
● Gain job-specific skills
● Earn a wage and get holiday pay
● Get time for study related to your role
YMCA Dulverton Group Apprenticeship roles
● Professional cookery
The Tenant Accreditation Scheme is a module-based course which equips you with the skills, knowledge and understanding required to seek independent accommodation and successfully maintain a home and tenancy.
● The TAS course contains current, useful and relevant housing information.
Benefits of the TAS course
● To gain the practical tools to move on and sustain long term housing.
● It is flexible – can be worked around your schedule
Am I eligible for the TAS course?
You are eligible to apply for the course if you are:
● Living independently
● Looking to move into independent accommodation in the next 3-6 months
● Living within Somerset and Devon
For more information and to apply for the course please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Tenant Ready Scheme (TRS) offers an exciting range of services designed to help those looking to move into independent accommodation or looking for some support to maintain their current tenancy.
Through the TRS you can access:
● The Tenant Accreditation Scheme
● Assistance with bank accounts and benefits
● A Floating Support Worker
● The Passport Scheme
For more information about the Tenant Ready Scheme please call 01278 726 040 or email TRS@ymca-sc.org