Watch the video:
Fancy a sweet treat that takes minutes to make? Take a look at Lead Youth Worker, May’s delicious ‘Cake in a Mug’ recipe!
- 4 tablespoons self-raising flour
- 4 tablespoons caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder or hot chocolate powder
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons of milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or sunflower oil
- 1 microwaveable mug
- Add the self-raising flour, caster sugar and cocoa powder into a mug and mix well.
- Then add the egg, milk and oil into the mug and stir together.
- Place the mug into the microwave for 2 minutes
Share your baking sensations with us over on our Facebook page!
May – Lead Youth Worker
Recipe from bbcgoodfood.com, December 2017